In the first option, you can apply for a visa to Vietnam in person or by post at the suitable Embassy/consulate of Vietnam by sending the original passort, Vietnam visa application form with some important notes:
- In case the applicant requests the visa Vietnam returning by mail, you should use USPS – United States Postal Service (prepaid postage stamp envelope or return label was bought before applying Vietnam visa and found online at www.usps.com) or prepaid return FedEx label (bought online at www.fedex.com – The Embassy does not accept credit card for FedEx mailing service).
- The fee for Vietnam Embassy visa may depends on each Vietnam Embassy/Consulate, and Vietnam embassy visa fee may cost around 50 – 100 USD Other current fees (such as Vietnam visa approval fee, processing fee, shipping, and handling and expedite services) may be ordered.
- The time for processing Vietnam Embassy visa or Vietnam Consulate visa is depends on the processing time you request (normal is around 10 days and urgent is around 15 days from your applying date). So as for your convenient, you should count your time and apply Vietnam visa prior about 1 month before coming to Vietnam.
For the second option, especially for air travellers to Vietnam, you can chose the easier way to apply for Vietnam visa, particularly for those living far from the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate or save time for stransportion and money for postal fee, shiping fee for sending your original passport. That is Visa Vietnam on arrival. What you should do is very simple as a mouse click as following:
- Fill out the secure online form for Vietnam visa application:
Get started by filling in the secure online form with correct details of the visa applicants’ full name, date of birth, nationality, Passport number, and arrival date..
2. Confirm and make payment for the service fee:
Kindly double check to make sure the information is correct and to select extra services as per your needs (airport/car pick-up/visa extension); and then make payment for the visa service (We accept secure online payment by credit cards/debit cards via Paypal or payment via Western Union/Bank Transfer)
3. Receive visa approval letter & get visa stamped at arrival airport:
After you complete and submit your application and payment, we will start processing your visa to Vietnam. After 2 working days (or 1 for urgent service), you will receive your Vietnam visa approval letter via email. Then, upon arrival in Vietnam (at one of those 3 international airports: Noi Bai, Danang, or Tan Son Nhat), you just submit your printed visa approval letter + Passport + 2 photos, fill out an entry form, and pay for the stamp fee ($25 for single entry, and $50 for multiple one) to the Immigration Desk, you will get your Vietnam visa stamped within couple of minutes. (To save your time at airports, you are recommended to use our airport service).
For any further Vietnam visa information or guide, please refer to our website at www.govietnamvisa.com first or visit FAQs, or feel free to call us at our 24/7 hotline +84.946.466.068 , or email us at email@example.com.