According to the regulation from Vietnam Immigration for getting visa in Vietnam, you should make sure your passport has been valids at least 6 months from the arrival date to Vietnam and has at least 1 empty page to stamp the visa in Vietnam. Preparing for the required original passport is the first important thing to get visa in Vietnam. If not, you have to renew or change another passport to avoid any difficulties for getting visa in Vietnam
In case you needs visa to enter Vietnam, you may choose 1 of 2 ways to get visa in Vietnam: apply online visa in Vietnam to save time and money or apply visa in Vietnam at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate as usual.
1.1 Appy online visa in Vietnam at reliable webiste as www.govietnamvisa.com by some easy steps:
- Fill in the Vietnam visa application online
- Make online payment (ranging from USD 19.5 to USD 37) to get the Vietnam visa approval letter via email
- Print it out and get Vietnam visa stamped at Vietnam airport when landing
1.2 Apply visa in Vietnam at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate
- Bring orginal passport + photos and money to Vietnam Embassy/Consulate to fill in the Vietnam visa application
- Pay the Vietnam visa fee (ranging from 100-150 USD)
- Wait 5-7 working days to receive the Vietnam visa stamped
- Come to Vietnam Embassy/Consulate to get the original passport with Vietnam visa stmaped back or order it back by guaranteed mail.
Whether you apply for visa in Vietnam online or apply at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate, you are required to show 2 Vietnam visa photos (2*2 in) and fill in the Vietnam visa entry/exit form. You should download this form and fill in at home before coming in advance.