Visistors would like to collect Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate can apply directly at the Embassy of Vietnam as early as six months prior to the arrival date. You should note the following Vietnam visa requirments to collect visa for Vietnam:
1. Original PASSPORT (which requires at least 01 month validity prior the exit date from Vietnam and/or 06 month validity to meet airlines’ requirements).
2. Vietnam visa application form (PDF Form/Word Form) must be completed, signed and attached with 01 original photo (2x 2in) . In case of a loose-leaf-visa request, 01 additional photo must be stapled to the form. If the applicant has already got A visa approval, she/he may write the reference number on the top of the form. For anyone who comes to Vietnam for less than 3 months and does not have visa approval, just leave “visa approval number” blank and the Embassy will take care of it. Additional processing fees for visa approval may be required.
3. Vietnam visa fees must be in the form of MONEY ORDER, or CASHIER’S CHECK, or CERTIFIED CHECK payable to “THE VIETNAM EMBASSY.” Applicants applying together may submit combined payment in one money order or certified check. Vietnam visa stamping fee can be checked at Consular Fee. It may depends on each Vietnam Embassy/Consulate, and Vietnam embassy visa fee may cost around 50 – 100 USD Other current fees (such as Vietnam visa approval fee, processing fee, shipping, and handling and expedite services) may be ordered
4. In case thr applicant requests the Vietnam visa returning by mail, you should use USPS – United States Postal Service (prepaid postage stamp envelope or return label was bought before applying Vietnam visa and found online at www.usps.com) or prepaid return FedEx label (bought online at www.fedex.com – The Embassy does not accept credit card for FedEx mailing service). For your documents’ safety, the Embassy advices to use USPS Express Mail or FedEx with the tracking numbers. Applicants applying together may use one envelope for Vietnam visa returning to the same address to save up money. For international shipping, please pay in the form of money order payable to the Vietnam Embassy.
5. The time for processing Vietnam Embassy visa or Vietnam Consulate visa is depends on the processing time you request (normal is around 10 days and urgent is around 15 days from your applying date). So as for your convenient, you should count your time and apply Vietnam visa prior about 1 month before coming to Vietnam.
For air travellers to Vietnam, you can chose the easier way to apply for Vietnam visa, particularly for those living far from the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate or save time for stransportion and money for postal fee, shiping fee for sending your original passport. You could apply visa Vietnam online to get visa on arrival to Vietnam. The Vietnam visa approval cost is only from US$19.5 for one month entry visa(excluding the stamping fee at arrival airport) and takes only 2 working days for normal service. Please visit http://govietnamvisa.com/fees for details of Vietnam visa fees and find out how long to get Vietnam visa in the best way.
For any further Vietnam visa online information or guide, please refer to our website at www.govietnamvisa.com first or visit FAQs, or feel free to call us at our 24/7 hotline +84.946.466.068, or email us at email@example.com.