These are guidelines for foreigners to get permanent residence card
A. IS THE WIFE, HUSBAND, CHILD, PARENT of CITIZENS OF VIETNAM (Point C, Clause 1, Article 13 of the Ordinance on Entry, Exit and Residence of Foreigners in Vietnam on 28/04/2000).
I. PROCEDURE FOR BRAND NEW RESIDENCE CARD:
1. 02 application for permanent residence (form N7, with 04 photo, 3×4 cm sized.)
2. 02 curriculum vitae of the applicant for permanent residence (form N10).
3. 02 the judicial record, certified by the competent Organization of the country in which such person is a citizen or has permanent residence.
4. The diplomatic note of the competent Organization, in which such person is a citizen, proposing to settle that person to be residence in Vietnam. (Attached to transfer bills of Diplomatic Organization of Vietnam).
5. 02 Copies of passport. [Read more...]