- 4-working hour Vietnam visa
- Visa to Vietnam: what are mistakes often be made?
- Vietnam Embassy Visa
- Vietnam Immigration Department
- Govietnamvisa.com experience
- Vietnam single / multiple entry visa
Rush Vietnam visa 1 or 2 working hour – super urgent!
The Rush 1 or 2-hour Vietnam visa service is one of Govietnamvisa’s strengths because we are one of the first websites in Vietnam to offer this service.
Who are recommended to use this service?
If you are going to the airport in the next some hours to fly to Vietnam and did not have enough time or forgot to apply for a Vietnam visa, you are advised to apply for this “Rush Vietnam visa 2-hour or 1-hour”. In this case, Govietnamvisa is here to help you solve the emergency issue quickly in just 1 or 2 working hours on working days from MONDAY to FRIDAY (it's not available at the weekend or the holiday). Please don’t worry.
How fast is it?
With super urgent Vietnam visa in 1 or 2 working hours, it takes you only 1 or 2 working hours as maximum after your full payment confirmation to receive Vietnam visa approval letter and other necessary things and guidance to enter Vietnam.
How much is it?
It costs extra USD 50 for super urgent 2-working-hour or extra USD 110 for super urgent 1-working-hour, besides the normal Vietnam visa fee as noted.
How to apply for super urgent 1 or 2-working-hour Vietnam visa?
It’s very simple, fast and trustworthy. Just kindly follow the 4 easy steps below:
Step 1: Choose Super urgent 1 or 2 working hour Vietnam visa when you fill in the Vietnam visa application form online
Step 2: Make online payment (costs extra USD 50 or USD 110) & MUST remember to call us at +84.903.278.853 to inform us of your application
Step 3: Receive Vietnam visa approval letter after 1 or 2 working hours via email
Step 4: Print the Vietnam visa approval letter out, then fly to Vietnam and get the Vietnam visa stamped at the airport
- Urgent Vietnam visa in 1 hour 2 hours will be finished in ONLY 1 or 2 working hours in Vietnam working time (not your country’s local time) after you make full payment (Vietnam working time: from 9 am to 11am, from 1.30pm to 3pm, Monday to Friday, except lunch time, weekends and public holidays). If the application for this type of visa is done out of the listed time, the visa will be processed and finished on the next working day.
- Since this is a super rush case, kindly give us a phone call at our hotline +84.903.278.853 to inform of your application & payment completion to avoid any unexpected tardiness.
- Urgent Vietnam visa in 1 or 2 working hours is 100% guaranteed on time.
- Please be reminded that “Rush Vietnam visa” or “Urgent Vietnam visa” means “Rush Vietnam visa approval letter” in full, because we only help to get your Visa approval letter issued more quickly, not the visa itself. And, in this case, “quickly” means 1 or 2 working hours, instead of 2 working days as normal.
- The visa approval letter will be sent to you via email, thus, the 1 or 2 working hours is counted from the time of payment confirmation till the visa approval letter reaching your email. So, remember to check your email then. We do not be in charge of any unexpected problems due to your forgetting to check email to get this visa approved letter.
Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com, or tel +84.903.278.853. We are willing to assist you at our best.
NOTE: Working time of Vietnam Immigration Department from Monday to Friday. Daily working Time as following:
In the morning: From 9 am to 11 am
In the afternoon: From 1.30 pm to 3pm
Please take it into account to avoid missing the flight. If you apply 1 or 2 working hour service at dayoff or non-working time, you should upgrade the service into non-working tim service or even Guarantee service 15 minutes
service to get the visa approval letter in time.
Should you need any further information about Vietnam visa or Vietnam vacations, feel free to contact us at +84.903.278.853 (available 24/7). Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our Customer-Care Consultants will respond within 2 hours during working time and 24 hours outside working time (GMT+7)