Govietnamvisa will assistant all procedures to help you get a business visa to enter Vietnam. ( The tousits visa have not issued yet due to Covid 19 situation).
1. Documents to get a business visa
- For the sponsor company: The business registration certificate
- For the applicant: Passport copy and make sure a validity at least 6 months and have a blank page for visa stamp.
2. Processing time: 3- 5 weeks
3. The visa fee:
- Option 1: Partial service - Only for the business visa approval letter (not include visa stamping fee at the airport: USD 25 ).
+ The sponsor company in Hanoi: USD 550/ pax
+ The sponsor company in Ho Chi Minh: USD 370/pax
+ The isolation fee: the sponsor company will contact the health department to make an isolation plan for the applicant and bear the cost of isolation
- Option 2: Full service – 3 months business visa approval letter, isolation cost ( foods, hotel), test COVID, bus from the airport to the hotel (not include the visa stamping fee at the airport: USD 25 ).
+ Hanoi: USD 2040/pax
+ HCMC: USD 2250 / pax
*Please note that you should book a flight ticket after your business visa approval letter is granted.
Would you like to get a business visa please click this link to apply: https://govietnamvisa.com/step_1.
Or contact us for more information:
Email: Visa@govietnamvisa.com / Support@govietnamvisa.com
Hotline/ What’s app/ Zalo + 84 903278853
- Vietnam Visa Requirements to adopt a Child in Vietnam
- MARRIAGE REGISTRATION BETWEEN FOREIGNER AND VIETNAMESE CITIZEN IN VIETNAM
- Vietnam Visa and Entry/Exit for US citizen during Covid time in Vietnam
- Vietnam Transit Visa
- Social distancing in the entire Da Nang
- Confirmed: New covid case in Da Nang, more than 100 people are in quarantine