- Vietnam visa for UK citizens
- How to get Vietnam visa in Spain
- Vietnam visa Canada
- How to get Vietnam visa in Washington, USA
- How to get Vietnam visa in San Francisco, USA
- How to get Vietnam visa in New York, USA
Vietnam visa for Australians
If you are an Australia passport holder, or you are from those countries that are not in the Vietnam visa exemption list, you are required Vietnam visa for Australians.
1. Vietnam visa type for Australians
From Australia, you can get a Vietnam visa by two 2 ways:
1.1 Vietnam Tourist Visa:
Vietnam Tourist Visa or Vietnam Travel visa is the most popular visa type in Vietnam. When you need Vietnam visa for Australians, please remember to select purpose of visit as “tourism” if you apply for Vietnam tourist visa.
All Vietnam visa applicants could easily apply for 1 month Vietnam Tourist Visa. If you would like to stay longer in Vietnam, you could have your Vietnam Tourist Visa extended when arriving our contry.
In general, there is no difference between applying for Vietnam bussiness visa and tourist Vietnam visa for Australians. However, in some cases, to enter Vietnam for less than 3 months on business trip, you could apply for Vietnam Tourist Visa instead because bussiness Vietnam visa for Australians is often valid for 3-6 months.
The good news is that Vietnam visa for Australians does not require a sponsor. Whereas, applying for a visa through Vietnam embassy requires proof of sponsor from Vietnam institutions.
2. What about the requirement to get Vietnam visa for Australians?
Before getting Vietnam visa for Australians, applicants should prepare:
- Your valid passport has at least 6 months expiry date from the arrival date to Vietnam and one left page to stamp your visa for Vietnam
- Some money for Vietnam visa service fee
- Filling in the form of entry and exit from before landing Vietnam to save time at the border gate.
After completing required steps above, you are ready to get Vietnam visa for Australians. There are two ways for getting Vietnam visa for Australians citizens in Australia and Foreigners living in Australia: getting Vietnam Embassy/Consulate visa or getting Vietnam visa on arrival online
Nowadays, getting Vietnam visa on arrival online (or visa on arrival Vietnam at the airport) is the most popular way to save time and money. It takes you just some minutes to fill in the Vietnam visa application online then you 100% surely have Vietnam visa for Australians at the cheapest
2.2. Apply Vietnam Embassy/Consulate visa
It is a little bit complicated to apply Vietnam Embassy/Consulate visa from Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate in Australia as it requires the orignal passport and visa applicants have to go Vietnam Embassy in person to get Vietnam visa for Australians. Futher more, it takes 5-10 working days to get the Vietnam visa with a bit higher Vietnam visa fee (USD 80-100 in total for 1 month single Vietnam entry visa) .
3. How it works?
3.1 For applying Vietnam visa application online to save time and money
- Fill in the secure online Vietnam visa application and make a online payment for the service fee to get Vietnam visa approval letter
- After 2 working days (for normal Vietnam visa service) or 1 working day (for urgent vietnam visa service) or just some working hours (for Super urgent case), the visa approval letter will be sent to you by email in PDF or JPG file
- Then you must download and print this Vietnam visa approval letter and form of entry and exit out, prepare two Vietnam visa photos 4×6 cm, some cash (25USD /person for Vietnam 1 month and 3 month single entry visa, and USD 50/person for Vietnam 1 month multiple entry visa and Vietnam 3 month multiple entry visa).
- At Vietnam airport, you just show all the prepared documents and your orgianal passport for Vietnam Immigration Officials at the “landing visa” counter which is on the left sign at the check in point inside airports and your Vietnam visa will be ready to stamped in your passport.
3.2. For applying Vietnam Embassy/Consulate visa at:
Embassy of Vietnam in Canberra, Australia
Address: 6 Timbarra Crescent, O'Malley, ACT, 2606, Australia
Phone: 612 - 6286 6059
Fax: (612) 6286 4534
Working time: Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 p.m. Australian public holidays are excepted
Or Consulate General of Vietnam in Sydney, Australia
Address: Suite 205, level 2, Edgecliff Centre 203 - 233 New South Head Road, Edgecliff, NSW 2027
Phone: (612) 9327 2539
Fax: (612) 9328 1653
In orger to get Vietnam entry visa, you should follow these steps:
- Prepare your original passports and the expiry date of at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Vietnam and – 2 Vietnam visa photos size 4x6cm (less than 3months).
- Fill in the Vietnam visa application with all the required information
- Pay a certain amount of cash to get visa for Vietnam (about USD 80-100 in total for 1 month single Vietnam entry visa)
- Leave an envelope together with stamps available and clearly your home address for Vietnam Embassy to send your passport with visa for Vietnam back after 8-10 working days
This way to get Vietnam visa for Australians may take you a lot of time, money and it may be deliveried your original passport in wrong address… So Vietnam visa on arrival is the best option for Australians.
For any further information about Vietnam visa for Australians., please feel free to contact us. We are always willing to assist you at our best!