- Vietnam visa for Indians
- How to get Vietnam visa in Laos
- How to get Vietnam visa in Jakarta, Indonesia
- How to get Vietnam visa in Cambodia
- How to get Vietnam visa from Thailand
- How to get Vietnam visa in Singapore
Vietnam visa for New Zealanders
New Zealanders as well as those countries’ citizens who are not in the Vietnam visa exemption list do need visa to enter Vietnam. You may choose one of the two following options to get Vietnam visa for New Zealanders:
Option 1: Get Vietnam Embassy Visa for New Zealanders by directly visiting the Vietnam Embassy in NZ:
Embassy of Vietnam in Welllington, New Zealand
Address: Level 21, Grand Plimmer Tower, 2-6 Gilmer Terrace P.O. Box 8042, Welllington, NEW ZEALAND
Phone: (644) 473 5912
Fax: (644) 473 5913
Getting Vietnam visa for New Zealanders will take you about 5 working days to complete your Vietnam visa (with your original passport sendoff, of course), and is more costly than the other way.
Option 2: Apply for Vietnam visa on arrival online:
This is said to be the much easier and cheaper option that is favorable for those living far from the Embassy. What you need to do to get valid Vietnam visa for New Zealanders is:
- Just to turn on your computer /laptop, click www.govietnamvisa.com/apply,
- Fill out the secure Vietnam visa application form and make payment,
- Receive your Vietnam visa approved letter via email after 1 or 2 days, no passport sendoff at all.
- Then upon arrival in Vietnam (by air), you will get your Vietnam visa stamped, pay the stamp fee and free to enter Vietnam.
Should you need any further information about Vietnam visa for New Zealanders or Vietnam vacations, feel free to contact us at +84.936.600.886 or +84.946.762.224 (available 24/7). Or email us at email@example.com, our Customer-Care Consultants will respond within 2 hours during working time and 24 hours outside working time (GMT+7)