- How to get Vietnam visa in Washington, USA
- How to get Vietnam visa in San Francisco, USA
- How to get Vietnam visa in New York, USA
- How to get Vietnam visa for New Zealanders
- Vietnam visa for Indians
- How to get Vietnam visa in Laos
Vietnam visa Canada
Canadian citizens are required to show a valid passport (at least 6 months before the arrival date) and a Vietnam visa to enter Vietnam. Most Vietnam visa multiple/single entry visasare issued for bussiness/tourist/studying purpose. There are 2 ways to get Vietnam visa Canada:
1, Get Vietnam Embassy Visa at Otawa, Canada or
2, Get Vietnam visa on arrival at Vietnam airport.
Option 1: Get Vietnam visa Canada by applying Vietnam Embassy Visa at Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Otawa, Canada with address as follows:
+ Fill out the Vietnam visa application
+ Print out that form, and glue on a passport photo
+ Send or bring them together with + the stamp fee + your original passport + a return pre-paid express post envelope to the Vietnam Embassy in Ottawa, Canada
The processing time of Vietnam visa Canada at Emabssy/Consulate often takes 7-10 workings day to get theVietnam entry visa back. When receving the informtion from Vietnam Embassy that your Vietnam entry visa has been finshed, Canadians can come there to get back the original passport or order it to be sent back by mail. Be careful to supply your address to avoid your passport maybe lost.
+ Just wait 1-2 days until you receive your Vietnam Visa Approval Letter via email/fax
+ Take this printed letter + your original passport + 2 photos to Vietnam to get your Vietnam visa Canada at arrival airport.
- Vietnam visa Extension for Canadians can be collected directly by yourself in Vietnam Immigration Departmentin Hanoi, Danang or Ho Chi Minh City, or from the local travel agencies and tour companies for a fee.
- The arrival/departure air tickets or itinery are strongly recommended to be kept with your passport since they may needed when the Canadian passport holders leave Vietnam. If something was lost, it can be reissued at the Vietnam immigration office, but it waste of your time and money.
For 10 years of experience, we strongly recommend you should apply for Vietnam visa on arrival as it is the best way to get Vietnam visa Canada to save time and money. Nowadays, it's very popular and become a helpful trend not only in Canada but also in over the world.
The above information to get Vietnam visa Canadahas been confirmed with Vietnam Immigration Dept at that time. However, these requirements are subject to change at any time. It is highly advised that the travelers check with reliable website http://govietnamvisa.com/ for updated information.