Could I pay for the visa approval fee at the airport upon arrival?Tuesday, Jun 03, 2014 - 3:16 PM
No, you could not. The visa approval fee must be paid online after your online application has been completed. You might pay a bit later, but must be completed at least 3 (working) days before your arrival date for your visa to be approved.
If you encountered any problems with payment, do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com. Please be noted that your visa can only be approved and issued after payment has been made.
- What if I want to ask something else?
- Is the rate applied to everyone?
- How safe are my credit card details? Back to top
- My credit card number is correct, but it was not accepted by your system. Why?
- What credit/debit cards do you accept?
- Could I pay the stamping fee together with the visa approval fee to you?