Before getting on board:
Good news is that the application for Vietnam Visa on arrival is done 100% online. What you need is a computer/ laptop or just a mobile phone connected to the Internet. Then you:
- Step 1: Fill in Vietnam visa application form online at www.govietnamvisa.com/step_1
- Step 2: Please double check to ensure the information is correct, select to use extra services (Airport Fast Track/Car Pick-Up) if any. You can make payment with your Credit/ Debit Card via OnePay/PayPal or pay via Western Union.
- Step 3: Check email to get Vietnam visa approval letter after 2 days (normal service) or 1 day, 4 hour or 1 hour (urgent or super urgent services) or even on non-working time in 15 minutes and print it out.
Upon entry in Vietnam airport:
Step 4: Get your Vietnam visa stamped in Vietnam arrival airport by:
- Submitting original Passport + 2 passport-sized Photos + printed Vietnam visa approval letter + and Pay the stamping fee ($25 for Vietnam single entry visa, $50 for 1 month multiple entry and 3 month multiple entry visa)directly to the Vietnam Immigration Officers.
- Get their Vietnam visa stamped into passport by the Immigration Officers at the Immigration Desk
- That is it! Welcome to Vietnam and have a good time!