- Vietnam visa for Australians
- Visa for Vietnam for US citizens
- Vietnam visa for US citizens
- How to get Vietnam visa in Hongkong
- How to get Vietnam visa for German citizens
- How to get Vietnam visa in France
General Information, Cheap Fee & Easy to get
All Canadians do need visa to enter Vietnam. Nowadays, getting Vietnam visa for Canadians is quite easy and convenient. Canadians can easily apply for Vietnam visa in 1 month or 3 months for Vietnam single or multiple entry visa with tourist or business purpose. In case Canadian passport holders would like to stay longer, you can get Vietnam visa extension when you are in Vietnam.
You should apply for Vietnam visa online as soon as you can to advoid the urgent processing fee. Travellers can arrive and exit Vietnam on any date within this visa duration. So, if you are not quite sure about your date of arrival, just choose some day earlier than your planned arrival date.
Vietnam visa for Canadians can be applied in persons at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in Canada(traditional way) or in easier and cheaper way, tourist may apply Vietnam visa on arrival online before traveling to get Vietnam visa stamped at arrival airport to save time and money
1. General information
- Visa Vietnam is required for all Canadians wishing to visa Vietnam.
- Related to entry, exit and residence of foreigners in Vietnam, the Standing Committee of Vietnam National Assembly issued a National Ordinance No. 24/2000/PL-UBTVQH10 on the 28 April, 2000 advised that all Vietnam visa applications should arrange Vietnam visa before departure by applying Vietnam visa online then get the Vietnam visa stamped on their passports at Vietnam Arrival airport or Vietnam Embassy.
- Visa for Vietnam can be applied in persons at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in your country (traditional way) or in easier and cheaper way, tourist may apply Vietnam visa on arrival online before traveling to get Vietnam visa stamped at arrival airport to save time and money
- Vietnam visa validity is in 30 or 90 days with single or multiple entries.
- Vietnam visa processing time is normally 2 working days. In case of urgency, you can upgrade the processing time in 1 working day/4 working hour/1 working hour or even on non-working time
- Vietnam visa application time: Normally, it can be applied no earlier than 6 month prior to date of departure
- Vietnam visa's arrival date and exit date: Foreigners can arrive and exit Vietnam on any date within this visa duration. So, if you are not quite sure about your date of arrival, just choose some day earlier than your planned arrival date.
2. Vietnam visa requirements for Canadians
- The original passport which must have longer validity than the visa by at least six month.
- Vietnamvisas are full page stickers, so make sure you have enough space in your passport.
- 2 Vietnam visa photos were taken within 6 month are required to submit (2 * 2 in)
- Canadians must fill in the Vietnam visa application online exactly as shown on your passport (your full name, your passport number, passport expiration date…)
3. Vietnam visa types
The Vietnamese Government has realized the significance of Vietnam visa, thus has soon facilitated and eased the application process for visa to Vietnam. They have put the Vietnam visa on arrival into effect, and allowed Vietnam visa online application for years now. This has helped Canadians a lot in making Vietnam visa application more easily and give a hand to strengthening the volume of travelers to Vietnam annually.
Thanks to this, at present, the Option 1 (easiest way) is that apply for Vietnam visa on arrival - 100% online application: instead of coming to the Embassy as before to get Vietnam visa, Canadians just stay at home, click apply Vietnam visa online to make visa application, make online payment, receive the visa pre-approved letter online, fly to Vietnam and get their Vietnam visa stamped at arrival airport.
Option 2(traditional way): Canadians should to find the nearest Vietnam embassy in your place, and then apply online Vietnam Embassy visa to get the official Vietnam visa approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department and then travel by yourself to get Vietnam visa stamped at the Embassy/Consulate. Please be noted that this may take longer time, more procedures and even money in some cases (The fee depends on each Vietnam Embassy/Consulate, and it may cost around 100 – 180 USD)
4. Vietnam visa processing time
- 2 working days for NORMAL service or
- 1 working day for URGENT service or
- 4 working hours or 1 working hour for SUPER URGENT service or
- even NON-WORKING TIME SERVICE (after 4pm Vietnam time, at Saturday monring or on Vietnam holiday, except night time)
5. Vietnam visa fee for Canadians
Generally, only two kinds of fees are demanded to obtain Visa on arrival for Vietnam. They are:
- Approval fee or service fee: Paid to the Vietnam visa agent who conducts all the paperwork and arrange for your Vietnam visa approval letter. Our service is pround of not only offering the best secured payment (by your credit card or Paypal) but also the the reliable and fastest service (in 1 hour).
Kindly note that the more applicants you apply, the cheaper fee you are offered as following table fee:
|TYPE OF VISA||SERVICE FEEcost/pax||Urgent (1 working day)||Super Urgent (4 hours)||Super Urgent (2 hours)||Super urgent service (1 hour)||Non working time (2 hours)||Guarantee service (15 minutes)|
|Service (24 - 48 hours)|
|1 - 2||3 - 5||6 - 9||10 - 1000|
|1 month single entry||18||16||14||10||plus 10||plus 30||plus 50||plus 110||plus 180||plus 220|
|3 months single||30||25||20||15||plus 10||plus 30||plus 50||plus 110||plus 180||plus 220|
|1 month multiple||25||20||18||15||plus 10||plus 30||plus 50||plus 110||plus 180||plus 220|
|3 months multiple||40||35||30||25||plus 10||plus 30||plus 50||plus 110||plus 180||plus 220|
- Stamping fee: Paid to the immigration officers at arrival airport. The current fees are:
25 USD/1 month or 3 month single entry,
50 USD/1 month multiple entry and 3 month multiple entry visa.
Please be noted that this fee can be paid in cash only, credit cards will not be accepted.
6. Some easy steps to apply Vietnam visa for Canadians
Before getting on board:
Good news is that the application for Vietnam Visa for Canadians is done 100% online. What you need is a computer/ laptop or just a mobile phone connected to the Internet. Then you:
- Step 1: Fill in Vietnam visa application form online at www.govietnamvisa.com/step_1
- Step 2: Make online payment for the approval fee
- Step 3: Check email to get Vietnam visa approval letter after 2 days (normal service) or 1 day, 4 hour or 1 hour (urgent or super urgent services) or even on non-working time and print it out
Upon entry in Vietnam airport:
Step 4: Get your Vietnam visa stamped in Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam arrival airport by:
7. Advantages of Vietnam Visa at www.govietnamvisa.com
Govietnamvisa is ready here to satisfy more than 100,000 (Canada, US, UK...) clients from all over the all and make sure that you will be the next one. Our service is highly appreciated about the quality, secure and convenience. Furthermore, www.
- Super urgent service in 1 hour
- Non working time service at the weekend or on holiday
- Airport Speed up service for clearing all the entry procedures and visa checking & stamping on your behalf
- Car pick up service for bringing you to your expected hotel or any other place in a safe, quick and convenient way
www.Govietnamvisa.com has full Vietnam visa information for you. In case you would like to get it quicker, you make contact us by 24/7 hotline or directly chat or email us to work with our well-educated and nice supporters. Don't hesitated to contact us, surely will you find satisfied with us as NO WHERE BETTER THAN www.govietnamvisa.com!
You may read some ideas from our clients for reference at http://govietnamvisa.com/testimonials
If you need any further information about Vietnam visa from Canada or Vietnam vacations, feel free to contact us at +84.903.278.853 (available 24/7). Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our Customer-Care Consultants will respond within 2 hours during working time and 24 hours outside working time (GMT+7)