Visa-free travel between Vietnam and Chile
Vietnamese and Chilean holders of regular passports will be offered entry visa exemption to both countries, beginning from August 11, following the implementation of an agreement on visa exemption.
Passengers wait to complete immigration procedures at Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City
The Consular Department under the Vietnam Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that the agreement between the two Governments of Vietnam and Chile, on visa exemption for holders of ordinary passports (signed in October 17, 2016) has taken effect from August 11, 2017.
Chilean holders of ordinary passports with a validity of at least six months are subject to a visa-free stay in Vietnam shorter than 90 days upon entry through international border gates.
The visa waiver will not apply to those:
- Wanting to stay in Vietnam to generate income
- Wanting to stay for more than 90 days
- VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR PALESTINE CITIZENS
- VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR IRANIAN CITIZENS
- VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR SUDAN CITIZENS
- VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR UGANDA CITIZENS
- VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR BANGLADESH CITIZENS
- VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR PAKISTANI CITIZENS