- Vietnam visa for South Africans
- Vietnam visa for New Zealanders
- Vietnam visa for Canadians
- Vietnam visa for Australians
- Visa for Vietnam for US citizens
- Vietnam visa for US citizens
VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR INDIANS
1. General information
To help visitors to Vietnam save their time and money on getting a Vietnam visa, Vietnam Goverment and Vietnam Immigration Department put Vietnam Visa on Arrival for Indians into use for years. Vietnamvisa on arrival for Indians is legitimate and posted in Vietnam immigration laws at the official website of Vietnam Ministry of Foreign Affairs - so it is endorsed by the Vietnamese Government. The name of this visa type itself answers the question “Where to get Vietnam visa?”, since “VietnamVisa on arrival” means “The Vietnam visa picked up upon arrival at the airport in Vietnam”.
Please be noted that certain Vietnam visa requirements need to be done before your visa is stamped:
- Origianal passport with at least 6 month validity.
- Two passport-sized photos(2 x 3 inch, taken less than 6 months ago)
- Stamping fee in USD or VND (this fee will be paid to the immigration officer, cash only)
In comparison to getting Vietnam visa at Vietnam embassy in India, which requires applicants to travel back and forth to local Vietnam Embassy, the procedures to get Vietnam Visa on arrival for Indians are much easier, money savings and less time-consuming.
2. Legitimacy issue
Foreigners sometimes cast doubt on the legitimacy of VietnamVisa on arrival for Indians. Is it legal? Is it guaranteed?
Yes and yes. Having been recognized by the International Air Traffic Associations, Visa on arrival Vietnam is no strange thing in tourism industry. Furthermore, it is stated under Vietnam Immigration laws of Vietnam Ministry of Foreign Affairs. For your reference, you may read more information about Visa on arrival Vietnam in a National Ordinance No. 24/2000/PL-UBTVQH10 on the 28 April, 2000.The articles explains for a potential Vietnam visa applicant know why a travel agency can assist Indians to get Vietnam visa approval letter by applying for Vietnam Visa on arrival .. Thus, Indian travelers can stop worrying over legitimacy issues of Visa on arrival Vietnam.
3. Advantages of Vietnam Visa on arrival for Indians at www.govietnamvisa.com
Vietnamvisa on arrival offers several advantages to Indians applicants. The perks of this visa to Vietnam surprisingly can satisfy even the prickliest customers.
- As the Vietnam visa procedures are carried out online, it is trouble-free and convenient for everyone. No traveling or passport send-off needed.
- Vietnam visa processing time takes as little as 15 minutes up to 48 hours depending on the level of urgency, thus it is far faster than embassy visa.
- Vietnam visa fees are much cheaper. It costs only USD 18 for 1 month single entry visa
- It’s easier and faster to correct if any mistake. You just need to connect with the Internet to send us an email, make a phone call or raise your questions directly in our website, we are 24/7 available to help you to change the information even your arrival time in next hours.
4. Vietnam visa on arrival fees
Generally, only two kinds of fees are demanded to obtain Vietnam Visa on arrival for Indians. They are:
- Approval fee or service fee: Paid to the Vietnam visa agent who conducts all the paperwork and arrange for your Vietnam visa approval letter. Our service is pround of not only offering the best secured payment (by your credit card or Paypal) but also the the reliable and fastest service (in 1 hour). Kindly note that the more applicants you apply, the cheaper fee you are offered as following table fee:
|TYPE OF VISA||APPROVAL FEE (USD/pax)||Urgent 1 working day (available from Monday to Friday)||Super Urgent 4 working hours (available from Monday to Friday)||Super Urgent 2 working hours (available from Monday to Friday)||Super urgent 1 working hour (available from Monday to Friday)||Non-working time (during the holiday, at the weekend)||Guarantee service 15 minutes|
|Normal: 2 working days|
|1 - 2||3 - 5||6 - 9||10 - 1000|
|1 month single entry||18||16||14||10||plus 10||plus 30||plus 50||plus 110||plus 180||plus 220|
|3 months single||30||25||20||15||plus 10||plus 30||plus 50||plus 110||plus 180||plus 220|
|1 month multiple||25||20||18||15||plus 10||plus 30||plus 50||plus 110||plus 180||plus 220|
|3 months multiple (valids in 85 days)||65||60||55||50||plus 10||plus 30||plus 50||plus 110||plus 180||plus 220|
|6 months multiples (valids in 170 days)||260||250||240||230||plus 10||plus 30||plus 50||plus 110||plus 180||plus 220|
|1 year multiples||400||380||360||340||plus 10||plus 30||plus 50||plus 110||plus 180||plus 220|
- Stamping fee: Paid to the immigration officers at arrival airport. The current fees are:
|Stamping fee||Vietnam visa on arrival
|1 month single||25|
|3 months single||25|
|1 month multiple||50|
|3 months multiple||50|
|6 months multiple||95|
|1 year multiple||135|
Please be noted that this fee can be paid in cash only, credit cards will not be accepted.
5. Procedures for getting Vietnamvisa on arrival for Indians upon entry at airport:
Before getting on board:
Good news is that the application for Vietnam Visa on arrival for Indians is done 100% online. What Indians need is a computer/ laptop or just a mobile phone connected to the Internet. Then you:
- Step 1: Fill in Vietnam visa application form online at www.govietnamvisa.com/step-1
- Step 2: Make online payment for the approval fee
- Step 3: Check email to get Vietnam visa approval letter after 2 days (normal service) or 1 day, 4 hour or 1 hour (urgent or super urgent services) or even on non-working time and print it out
Upon entry in Vietnam airport:
Step 4: Get your Vietnam visa stamped in Vietnam arrival airport by:
With Vietnamvisa on arrival for Indians, it's obvious that getting Vietnam visa is no longer hard at all! Hence, welcome to Vietnam and try getting Vietnamvisa on arrival to see the difference!
Please be kindly noted that Govietnamvisa.com is not a website of the Government or affiliated Government. Should you need any further information about Vietnam visa or Vietnam vacations, feel free to contact us at+84.936.600.886 or +84.983.791.009 (available 24/7). Or email us at email@example.com, our Customer-Care Consultants will respond within 2 hours during working time and 24 hours outside working time (Vietnam time GMT+7).