Question: Vietnam visa on arrival for US Citizen
Saturday, Oct 24, 2020 - 11:31 AM Hi, Visa on Arrival is effective on the date on the approval letter or on the day the visitor arrives in Vietnam?
For example, I will not arrive in VN until Jan 25, 2012. Can I apply for 1 month tourist visa now (October 2011) or should I wait until Jan to apply? Thank you for your reply.
Asked by Levis
You can apply for a visa 6 months in advance, so October will be the best time to apply when you have your Vietnam trip planned.
- Can I apply for VOA if travelling from Cambodia by bus
- Is the French can get a 6 months, 1 year visa?
- Do Vietnam VOA counter work during Tet
- Waiting time to get Vietnam visa stamped at the airport
- Application for entry and exit visa form
- Only 1 blank page left in my passport. No time to obtain fresh passport book. Can I enter Vietnam?