What’s documents I need to prepare at the airport?Tuesday, Jun 03, 2014 - 3:11 PM
To get your visa stamped upon arrival airport in Vietnam, you are required to show the following documents to the Immigration Officers to get your visa stamped:
- Passport: A passport with at least 6-month validity from the date of travel. Temporary passport may be declined.
- Photo: Two passport sized photos (4x6 cm and must be recently taken with no glass-wear)
- Application Form: entry/exit form (Visa on arrival form)
- Stamping Fee: Pay by cash upon arrival (for visa on arrival) - $25 for single entry and $50 for multiple entry
- Approval Letter: This is required if you want to obtain the visa on arrival at Vietnam's airport.