Can I travel without the visa approval letter and get the visa when I arrive in Vietnam?Tuesday, Jun 03, 2014 - 3:17 PM
No, you cannot. No, you cannot. You have to print your visa approval letter out before hand, and bring it together with passport and photos to arrival airport in Vietnam and show to the Immigration to get your official visa stamped. If not, you might encounter trouble at the arrival airport.
If you were in that case, call us immediately at +84.903.278.853 so that we could try to help you soon to solve the problem at our best.
- What should I do if I entered the wrong passport number?
- Could I pay for the visa approval fee at the airport upon arrival?
- What if I want to ask something else?
- Is the rate applied to everyone?
- How safe are my credit card details? Back to top
- My credit card number is correct, but it was not accepted by your system. Why?