- ONLY Govietnamvisa could help you with your 3-month multiple entry visa to Vietnam!
- Vietnam Visa Tips
- How to get Urgent Vietnam visa?
- Payment Guidelines
Rush Vietnam visa in 1 working day – fast and legitimate, available from Monday to Friday
Who are recommended to use Rush Vietnam visa 1-day?
If you will fly to Vietnam tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, but you forgot to apply for Vietnam visa, you are advised to apply for 1-working-day Vietnam visa.
In this case, Govietnamvisa is here to help you solve the emergency issue quickly in 1 working day only. Please don’t worry.
How fast and how much is it?
- Processing time: Finish in 1 working day from Monday to Friday
- Approval fee: it costs extra USD 10 for 1-day urgent processing fee.
How to apply for this Rush Vietnam visa-1 working day?
It’s very simple, fast and trustworthy. Just kindly follow the following 4 easy steps:
Step 1: Choose Rush Vietnam visa in 1 working day when you fill in the Vietnam visa application form online
Step 2: Make online payment (cost extra USD10)
Step 3: Receive the Vietnam visa approval letter after 1 working day via email
Step 4: Print the Vietnam visa approval letter out, then fly to Vietnam and get the Vietnam visa stamped at the airport
- Rush Vietnam visa in 1 working day will be finished after 1 working day from Monday to Friday after you make a full payment (Vietnam working time: from 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday), not your time.
If you apply for rush Vietnam visa in 1 working day at weekends or on public holiday, you will wait until 6pm Vietnam time on Monday or the next working day to get the Vietnam visa approval letter
- Rush Vietnam visa 1-working-day is 100% guaranteed on time.
- The visa approval letter will be sent to you via email, thus, the 1-working day is counted from the time of payment confirmation till the visa approval letter reaching your email. So, remember to check your email then. We do not be in charge of any unexpected problems due to your forgetting to check email to get this visa approved letter.
NOTE: Working time of Vietnam Immigration Department from Monday to Friday. Daily working Time as following:
In the morning: From 9 am to 11 am
In the afternoon: From 2 pm to 4 pm
Please take it into account to avoid missing the flight. If you apply 1-working day service on working days, you should upgrade the service into 4-working hour service or even in 1-2 hour urgent service to get the visa approval letter in time.
Should you need any further information about Vietnam visa or Vietnam vacations, feel free to contact us at +84.903.278.853 (available 24/7). Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our Customer-Care Consultants will respond within 2 hours during working time and 24 hours outside working time (GMT+7)