Vietnam E-Visa is one of visa types issued to foreigners by Vietnamese Immigration Department via electronic system. All of the paperwork is conducted online through a travel or visa agent. You will complete the registration procedures, pay the E-Visa fee and receive the E-Visa online, then you will not need to pay any extra fee when you arrive at the airport in Vietnam. After landing at one of the four Vietnam international airports (Hanoi’s Noi Bai, Ho Chi Minh City’s Tan Son Nhat, Da Nang and Nha Trang), travelers are supposed to bring all of the required documents (Original passport and Vietnam E-Visa) to getting your visa stamped on passport.
Inprevious posts, we have provided you with Vietnam E-Visa guides at NoiBai Airport (Hanoi) and Tan Son Nhat Airport (Ho Chi Minh City). Continuing with our series on “How to save time entering Vietnam by E-Visa at Vietnam airports”, today’s post will explain the process to get Vietnam visa done by E-Visa at Da Nang Airport.
(1) Upon entering the main hall, look to your left. The Vietnam E-Visa counter can be easily spotted.
(2) Hand in your original passport (with at least 2 months validity) and print-out of Vietnam E-Visa
(3) Wait for the immigration officer to check your documents and process your Vietnam visa. It should take about 15 minutes, but processing time can be longer under different circumstances.
(4) When your Vietnam visa is ready, the officer will return you passport stamped and also give back your E-Visa.
(5) Proceed to immigration control. At Da Nang Airport, however, there are no Vietnamese check points and other nationalities checkpoints separately; everyone go through the same checkpoints.
Vietnam E-Visa is one of our company’s strongest services. With an active and experienced team, we can constantly assist you in the process of getting visa to Vietnam. To apply for Vietnam visa with us, please kindly follow these steps:
Step 1: Fill in the Vietnam visa application online at http://govietnamvisa.com/step_1
Step 2: Make online payment
Step 3: Receive Vietnam E-Visa via email
Step 4: Print it out and get Vietnam visa stamped on passport at arrival entry port.
Should you need any further information about Vietnam visa or Vietnam vacations, feel free to contact us at +84.903.278.853. Or email us at email@example.com, our Customer-Care Consultants will respond within 2 hours during working time (Vietnam time GMT+7).