Vietnam visa on arrival is the type of Vietnam visa that travelers pick up at arrival airport. All of the paperwork is conducted online through a travel or visa agent. After landing at one of the four Vietnam international airports (Hanoi’s NoiBai, Ho Chi Minh City’s Tan Son Nhat, Da Nang and NhaTrang), travelers are supposed to bring all of the required documents (passport, 2 recent passport-type photos, Vietnam visa approval letter, entry-exit form) and stamping fee to the Visa on arrivalVietnam counter in the Immigration Office to get Vietnam visa stamped.
Inprevious posts, we have provided you with Vietnam visa on arrival guides at NoiBai Airport (Hanoi) and Tan Son Nhat Airport (Ho Chi Minh City). Continuing with our series on “How to save time doing Vietnam visa on arrival at Vietnam airports”, today’s post will explain the process to get Vietnam visa on arrival done at Da Nang Airport.
(1) Upon entering the main hall, look to your left. The Vietnam visa on arrival counter can be easily spotted.
(2) Hand in your passport (with at least 6 months validity), completed entry-exit form, 2 passport-type photos (taken less than 6 months), print-out of Vietnam visa approval letter and then pay stamping fee to the immigration officer.
(3) Wait for the immigration officer to check your documents and process your Vietnam visa. It should take about 15 minutes, but processing time can be longer under different circumstances.
(4) When your Vietnam visa is ready, the officer will return you passport and also give you a receipt.
(5) Proceed to immigration control. At Da Nang Airport, however, there are no Vietnamese check points and other nationalities checkpoints separately; everyone go through the same checkpoints.
Vietnam visa on arrival is one of our company’s strongest services. With an active and experienced team, we can constantly assist you in the process of getting visa to Vietnam. To apply for Vietnam visa with us, please kindly follow these steps:
Step 1: Fill in the Vietnam visa application online at http://govietnamvisa.com/step_1
Step 2: Make online payment
Step 3: Receive Vietnam visa approval letter via email
Step 4: Print it out and get Vietnam visa stamped at arrival airport.
Should you need any further information about Vietnam visa or Vietnam vacations, feel free to contact us at +84.903.278.853. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our Customer-Care Consultants will respond within 2 hours during working time (Vietnam time GMT+7).
- Vietnam visa on arrival - A guide at Ho Chi Minh airport
- Our No Risk for Money back Guarantee
- Vietnam visa information, Vietnam visa on arrival | Go Vietnam visa
- Vietnam visa on arrival - A guide at Hanoi airport
- Vietnam flight ticket
- Key Vietnam visa information