Vietnam visa on arrival
1. What is Vietnam Visa on Arrival?
2. Advantages and disadvantages of getting a visa on arrival
- Visa on arrival is really simple and convenient: save more time and money. You just need access to the internet, fill out the application online and receive the letter within 2 working days.
- Receiving the approval letter via email, printing, and using it to get a visa stamp at International Vietnam airport.
- The approval letter is valid for board the plane and get a visa at Vietnam airport.
- Don’t need to send an official passport far away. Just make sure all information which you put on the application is correct.
- Very time- saving for making payment online. It is easy for some methods of payment: PayPal, One Pay, Western Union. Taking some minutes for sending the money to the visa agent’s account.
Disavantages for getting visa on arrival:
- Visa on arrival just be valid for travelling by air. If you plan to come to Vietnam by crossing the border on land or on a cruise, you cannot apply for a Vietnam visa on arrival.
- For getting a visa stamp in Vietnam airport, you have to queue from 15-30 minutes. It will be depend on the number of passengers waiting at the Visa Landing Counter.
- On the approval letter, you may find name of someone who you never know. Cause your letter is processed by a group of people – it is a public letter. If you don’t want to share your personal information, you should request a private letter.
There are 3 Easy Steps To Get Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- Step 1: Fill in the Visa application form and process payment
- Step 2: Receive visa approval letter via email and print it out
- Step 3: Submit the visa letter, REQUIRED DOCUMENTS and visa stamp fee (if any) at visa counter in Vietnam to pick up visa stamp onto your passport
That is it! Welcome to Vietnam and have a good time!
If you need any further information about Vietnam visa or Vietnam vacations, feel free to contact us at +84.903.278.853 (available 24/7). Or email us at email@example.com, our Customer-Care Consultants will respond within 2 hours during working time and 24 hours outside working time (Vietnam time GMT+7).