What’s photo requirement for Vietnam visaFriday, Oct 16, 2020 - 5:07 PM
Generally, Vietnamese officers are not too strict about the photo details, but you still need to know the following rules:
- Size: The photos size should be 4 x 6 cm (standard Vietnam photography size) or 2 x 2 inches.
- Recency: The photos should be identical, taken within the past 06 months.
- Color: The photos must be in color, printed on bond paper or professional photo paper.
- Glasses: Only if eyes can be clearly seen. Veins, hats and scarfs and any other accessories that cover your ears or foreheads are strictly prohibited execpt it must be worn for religious purposes.
- Head size and position: Face the camera. Shoulders squared.
- Background: Solid, plain bright.
- Smile: No smile. Just keep a neutral expression.
- Eyes: Must be visible and open.