What is stamping fee and how much does it cost?Tuesday, Jun 03, 2014 - 3:13 PM
Stamping fee is the fee you pay directly to the Immigration Officers upon arrival in Vietnam international airport for getting your visa stamped into your passport. The stamping fee for single entry visa (1-3 months) is US45$, for multiple entry one month visa is US65$, and multiple entry three month visa is US95$ and must be paid in cash in Vietnam Dong (VND) or US dollars (USD).
- How much does it cost for the visa approval (or what is the visa approval fee)?
- What are the entire fees do I have to pay to get my visa?
- What’s documents I need to prepare at the airport?
- How long in advance should I apply for a visa?
- What are the procedures at Vietnam airport?
- Do you need my exact date of arrival?