Is Vietnam Visa on Arrival Legitimate?
There are more and more foreigners coming to Vietnam nowadays for both tourism and business. In order to enter Vietnam legally, most foreigners obviously need Vietnam visas, however, to take a Vietnam visa by the easiest way you should read our advice below.
There are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam visa:
- Apply at the Vietnam Embassy: However, this way will waste your time because you have to travel for miles to come to the Embassy and wait for a long time to get a Vietnam visa.
- Apply for Visa on Arrival : Thanks to the development policy, the Vietnam government allows foreigners to apply for Visa On Arrival. With Visa On Arrival, you can do every step online in the most security and fastest way. So Is Vietnam Visa on Arrival Legitimate?
We would like to say that the Vietnam visa on arrival service is 100% legitimate. With this option, you will get a visa approval letter which is granted by Vietnam Immigration Department which allows you to get on board the flight and get a visa stamped onto your passport at arrival international airport in Vietnam. That’s easy and simple, right?
Although it is simple to apply for a visa on arrival you need to keep in mind that this option is applicable to those who travel to Vietnam by AIR only.
In short, the Visa On Arrival helps you get a visa approval letter which acts as an official permission allowing you to board the airplane and get visa stamped at Vietnam international airports.
- • Ordinance on entry, exit, and residence of foreigners in Vietnam
- • Government’s Decree No. 21/2001/ND-CP
- • Joint Circular No. 04/2002/TTLT/BCA-BNG
Save time and cost with Govietnamvisa On Arrival
- Vietnam visa on arrival vs Vietnam visa embassy
- VIETNAM VISA POLICY
- Vietnam visa FULL PACKAGE WITH or even WITHOUT sponsor company in Vietnam
- Vietnam Visa Requirements to adopt a Child in Vietnam
- MARRIAGE REGISTRATION BETWEEN FOREIGNER AND VIETNAMESE CITIZEN IN VIETNAM
- Vietnam Visa and Entry/Exit for US citizen during Covid time in Vietnam