In response to the happening of COVID-19 situation, the Government of Vietnam has issued several Vietnam visa and entry restrictions, please note that these regulations may continue to change at any time. U.S. citizens should be aware of the following the Vietnam Government’s policies:
- The Vietnam Government has suspended the visas to Vietnam for foreigners entering Vietnam from March 18 until further notice.
- As of March 22, the Vietnam Government has suspended the entry of all foreigners into Vietnam, including people with a Vietnamese visa exemption certificate.
- The Vietnam Government currently provides an automatic extension of temporary stay until August 31 for foreigners who entered Vietnam with a visa exemption certificate, e-visa, or tourist visa form March 1 until now and intend to depart Vietnam during the period of extension. Individuals who meet these conditions above may exit Vietnam without doing the Vietnam visa extension. The U.S Embassy and Consulate General Ho Chi Minh City may issue the letter to support U.S citizens exit Vietnam if they entered Vietnam before March 1, 2020, and they can provide concrete plans to exit before August 31. However, the Embassy and Consulate can not sponsor U.S citizens during their stay in Vietnam. U.S citizens may request an Exit letter by following instructions below.
U.S. citizens are advised to follow Vietnam visa and health regulations imposed by Vietnamese authorities during their time in Vietnam. Simultaneously, U.S citizens should be aware of the U.S. Department of State’s recent Level 4 Global Health Aleart.
For a further guide for Vietnam visa for US citizens, please kindly contact us for more details by calling our 24/7 hotline +84.903.278.853 Or email us at email@example.com, we will respond within 2 hours during working hours (Vietnam time GMT+7) or within 24 hours out of working time.
- Vietnam Transit Visa
- Social distancing in the entire Da Nang
- Confirmed: New covid case in Da Nang, more than 100 people are in quarantine
- Covid-19: Oxford University vaccine produces an immune response
- Vietnam to consider reopening commercial international flights to China and Japan
- Hot: COVID-19 vaccine race-Vietnam is a head of schedule