Starting from Mar 07, 2020, all passengers entering Vietnam through international airports must submit the Medical declaration form upon arrival.
To ease your travel and save the time at the airport, please follow the below instruction to prepare the required document in advance:
1.For passengers who completes the form at the arrival airport in Vietnam
Method 1: Connect your device to the wifi named Medical declaration
Method 2: Use your phone’s camera to scan the QR code
Method 3: Access https://tokhaiyte.vn/
After access the online form successfully, please choose your preferred language and fill up all the required fields with authentic information and click the button submit when you finish and wait for the page to respond with a code.
Save the code written in read that appears after submit the form to work with immigration later.
2.For passengers who are able to declare in advance, please CLICK HERE to download the form!
To welcome you to Vietnam, we would like to share with you the discount code to get 10% off for your Vietnam visa applications in our website https://govietnamvisa.com/.
Promotion- code (10% OFF): GOVIETNAM2020
==> How to use the promo-code: You are required to put the promo-code (that matches your application case) into the promotion code blank at the 3nd step of your application, your final online service fee will be automatically discounted by the rate listed above that matches your case.
- Advantages of Car Pickup Service at Govietnamvisa.com
- GoVietnamvisa Welcomes the 100000th Client
- GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL
- GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE VIETNAM BUSINESS VISA
- GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE VIETNAM VISA
- How to find the correct nationality between China - Hong Kong and British National Overseas (BNO) when apply Vietnam Visa