Vietnam Embassy visa
Vietnam Embassy visa is the traditional way to get Vietnam visa. It’s suitable for travelers who come to Vietnam by land or cruise.
Those who are planning to apply for a visa to Vietnam at the embassy/consulate should prepare.
- Original passport is valid for at least 06 months following the date of entry into Vietnam
- Original passport has at least 2 blank pages
- Completed & signed application form;
- 02 latest passport-sized photos;
- Sponsor letter (for business visa);
- Money in cash for approval fee and stamping fee (in USD, VND or currency in your location)
- No credit card/bank account/Western Union payment at Embassy
- Available on working hours in working days
- Not weekend or holiday time
2. How to apply Vietnam Embassy visa?There are 3 steps to apply:
- Step 1: Fill the application form online, make payment.
- Step 2: You will get the Vietnam visa approval via email after 1 or 2 days
- Step 3:
- Prepare the printed visa approval letter, 02 latest passport-sized and some US Dollar/Vietnam Dong for stamping fee
- Submit all documents to the local Vietnam Embassy/ Consulate to get your Visa stamped onto your passport
3. How much is it?
(?1) (paid online to Govietnamvisa.com to get Visa approval letter)
(?2) (paid online in cash to Embassy to get visa stamped( including stamping fee, approval letter fee, processing fee, shipping, and handling fee, expedited services, etc. - vary from embassy to embassy)
(?3) (plus normal approval fee on the left)
TIPS: If you go to Vietnam by AIR and you want to save your time to travel, money for visa fee, you may consider about Vietnam visa on arrival- 100% application online, no passport send-off, cheap and fixed visa fee, 100% success. You may see the difference by click here
4. Where is Vietnam Embassy in the world?
Which Embassy is suitable for you to get Vietnam visa stamped?
Just select the corresponding country here to get all information on Vietnam embassies in the world, including their addresses, phone number, email, the working time...