- Govietnamvisa.com experience
- Vietnam single / multiple entry visa
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival Form
- Vietnam Visa Approval Letter
- Guarantee service 15 minutes
- Vietnam visa types (Vietnam bussiness Visa, Vietnam tourist visa,...)
Detailed information of Vietnam Immigration Department
Vietnam Immigration Department is a bureau under the Vietnam Ministry of Public Security. Its function is to supervise, approve or discipline foreigners in immigrating or migrating to and from Vietnam.
As regards Vietnam visa, the Department is in charge of issuing thevisa to Vietnam, while the Vietnam Embassies and Consulates abroad are responsible for checking with the bureau before approval and issuance of the visa for Vietnam. In all, we may understand that the Vietnam Immigration Dept. issues the documents as follows:
· For the Vietnamese (domestic):Issuing passport; Identity card; Residence in other countries
· For the Vietnamese overseas and foreigners: Vietnam visa; Vietnam visa extension; Vietnam visa renewal; Vietnam visa approval letter (or pre-approved letter to get visa upon arrival); Vietnam visa approval code (to get visa at Vietnam embassy); Vietnam residence card; Guarantee to migrate in Vietnam.
The Vietnam Immigration Department now has 3 offices along the country: in the North, in the Central and in the South. We hereby provide contact details of those three offices for your reference when in need:
Vietnam Immigration Department Office in Hanoi (A18):
Address :No.44-46 Tran Phu Str., Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam.
· Morning : 08:00 – 11.00
· Afternoon : 13:30 -16:00
· From Monday to Friday and Saturday morning
· +84 4.8264026 : for enquiries about entry and exit of Vietnam, foreigners’ residence in Vietnam, Vietnam overseas’ repatriation.
· +84 4 8260922 : for enquiries about domestic Vietnam citizens’ entry and exit of Vietnam
· +84 4.9345609 : for enquiries about administration procedures
· +84 4.8257941 : for enquiries about entry and exit at Vietnam borders and related matters.
Vietnam Immigration Department Office In Danang:
Address : No.7 Tran Quy Cap Str., Da Nang city
Phone No. : (+84-7511) 3 823 383
Vietnam Immigration Department Office in Ho Chi Minh City:
Address : No.161 Nguyen Du Str., Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Hochiminh City
Phone No. : +84-8 38.299.398
Fax : +84-8 8.244.075
Email : email@example.com
Should you need any further information about Vietnam visa or Vietnam vacations, feel free to contact us at +84.903.278.853 (available 24/7). Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our Customer-Care Consultants will respond within 2 hours during working time and 24 hours outside working time (GMT+7)