Vietnam Immigration Department
1. Vietnam Immigration Department Duties
Vietnam Immigration Department is a bureau under the Vietnam Ministry of Public Security. Its function is to supervise, approve, or discipline foreigners in immigrating or migrating to and from Vietnam.
As regards the Vietnam visa, the Department is in charge of issuing the visa to Vietnam, while the Vietnam Embassies and Consulates abroad are responsible for checking with the bureau before approval and issuance of the visa for Vietnam.
In brief, the Vietnam Immigration Department is the official unit issuing the following documents:
For Domestic Vietnamese
- Ordinary passport
- Confirmation of Identity card
- Permanent or temporary residence in other countries
For Vietnamese Overseas and Foreigners
- Vietnam Visa, Vietnam Visa extension, Vietnam Visa renewal
- Vietnam E-Visa
- Vietnam temporary or permanent residence card
- Guarantee to migrate in Vietnam
2. Vietnam Immigration Department adress
In every province of Vietnam, there is an immigration office. However, for the visa-related issued, foreigners are suggested to contact the three offices of Vietnam Immigration in three main regions of the country: The North, The Central, and the South. Following is the detailed contact of these offices:
Vietnam Immigration Department Office in Hanoi (A18):
Address: No.44-46 Tran Phu Str., Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam.
Working hour: Morning: 08:00 – 11.00
Afternoon : 13:30 -16:00
From Monday to Friday and Saturday morning
· +84 4.8264026 : for enquiries about entry and exit of Vietnam, foreigners’ residence in Vietnam, Vietnam overseas’ repatriation.
· +84 4 8260922 : for enquiries about domestic Vietnam citizens’ entry and exit of Vietnam
· +84 4.9345609 : for enquiries about administration procedures
· +84 4.8257941 : for enquiries about entry and exit at Vietnam borders and related matters.
Vietnam Immigration Department Office In Danang:
Address: No.7 Tran Quy Cap Str., Da Nang city
Phone No. : (+84-7511) 3 823 383
Working hour: Morning : 08:00 – 11.00
Afternoon : 13:30 -16:00
· From Monday to Friday and Saturday morning
Vietnam Immigration Department Office in Ho Chi Minh City:
Address : No.161 Nguyen Du Str., Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Hochiminh City
Phone No. : +84-8 38.299.398
Fax :+84-8 8.244.075
Email : email@example.com
Should you need any further information about Vietnam visa or Vietnam vacations, feel free to contact us at +84.903.278.853 (available 24/7). Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our Customer-Care Consultants will respond within 2 hours during working time and 24 hours outside working time (GMT+7)
- Govietnamvisa.com experience
- Vietnam single entry visa
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival Form
- Vietnam Visa Approval Letter
- Guarantee service 15 minutes
- Vietnam visa types (Vietnam bussiness Visa, Vietnam tourist visa,...)
Or kindly read our FAQs, live Questions, or our General Vietnam Visa Information.