Vietnam visa approval letter
If you wish to travel to Vietnam by air and obtain a Vietnam visa on arrival at the airport, the most important document you must have beforehand is a visa approval letter (also known as pre-approval visa letter or visa on arrival approval letter).
1. What is the Vietnam visa approval letter?
Vietnam visa approval letter is an official legitimate document granted by the Vietnam Immigration Department. It functions as an official permission allowing its owner(s) to board the flight to Vietnam and get visa stamped onto the passport upon arrival at Vietnam airport.
What does a Vietnam visa approval letter look like?
An approval letter Vietnam contains
- Statement on allowing its holder(s) to enter Vietnam and get visa stamped at Vietnam airport;
- Details of those permitted to enter Vietnam with this letter, including full name, passport number, date of birth, nationality. Some letters will include other names so if you don’t want to share your information you should choose the private letter when you apply online.
- Permitted duration to stay in Vietnam.
Here is a sample of the visa approval letter for Vietnam:
2. How to get the Vietnam visa approval letter
The visa approval letter is normally issued to those who have applied for Vietnam visa on arrival, therefore to get this letter you need to apply for a visa on arrival. There are 3 simple steps below with help you apply on arrival:
- Step 1: Fill in the Visa application form and process payment
- Step 2: Receive visa approval letter via email and print it out
- Step 3: Submit the visa letter, REQUIRED DOCUMENTS and visa stamp fee ( if any) at visa counter in Vietnam to pick up the visa stamp onto your passport
That is it. Welcome to Vietnam and have a good time
- Guarantee service 15 minutes
- Vietnam visa types (Vietnam bussiness Visa, Vietnam tourist visa,...)
- Vietnam visa online - The usefulness & application process
- Customs Procedures For Vietnam Entry Exit
- Visa For Overseas Vietnamese
- Visa On Arrival Vietnam