- Visa On Arrival Vietnam
- Vietnam Visa Extension
- Vietnam Visa Exemption
- Vietnam visa on arrival for Indians
- Vietnam visa for South Africans
- Vietnam visa for New Zealanders
Vietnam visa Exemption for Overseas Vietnamese
The good news for overseas Vietnamese (Viet kieu) is that they are allowed to enter Vietnam without visas according to Vietnam regulation. However, those Vietnamese overseas who would like to be offered visa exemption must still obtain a Vietnam visa exemption certificate (free of charge) with 5-year validity, thanks to which they could enter Vietnam multiple times and stay up to 3 months each time.
How to obtain Vietnam visa exemption certificate?
In order to obtain the visa exemption certificate, please kindly submit one of the following documents to Vietnam embassy/consulate in your country of residence:
- A document that proves you are ethnically Vietnamese (like birth certificate) from a Vietnamese agency
- A guarantee document from a foreign agency (or overseas Vietnamese association in your country of residence) which proves that you are ethnically Vietnamese.
For any further Vietnam visa information or guides, please feel free to contact us at the below address, we are always willing to help:
Govietnamvisa Support Team