What if I encounter any other trouble at the arrival airport?Tuesday, Jun 03, 2014 - 3:19 PM
Stamping fee is the fee you pay directly to the Immigration Officers upon arrival in Vietnam international airport for getting your visa stamped into your passport. The stamping fee for single entry visa (1-3 months) is US25$, for multiple entry one month and 3 months visa are US 50$, and 6 months is US 95$, 1 year is US 135 $ and must be paid in cash.
- Could I leave later than the granted exit date in my visa?
- Could I arrive earlier than the granted arrival date in my visa?
- What if I change my flight and arrive at another airport in Vietnam?
- Can I travel without the visa approval letter and get the visa when I arrive in Vietnam?
- What should I do if I entered the wrong passport number?
- Could I pay for the visa approval fee at the airport upon arrival?