According to Decree 102/2013 / ND-CP dated November 1, 2013, foreigners working in Vietnam are applied for new conditions for work permit application.
I. Legal bases
Section 3 of Article 9, Decree 102/2013 / ND-CP detailing a number of articles of the Labor Code on foreigners working in Vietnam was taken into effect from November 1, 2013.
Article 172 of the Labour Code No. 10/2012 / QH13 approved by the National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam on June 18, 2012 and entered into force on May 1, 2013.
II. Conditions for issuing work permit for foreigners in accordance with decision of Decree 102/2013 / ND-CP include:
1. Capacity for full civil acts in accordance with law
2. Suitable health condition to job requirement
3. Be a manager, Executive director, experts or technical workers
For foreign workers working as medical examination and treatment, direct examination and treatment in Vietnam or working in the field of education, vocational training must meet the conditions prescribed by Vietnam law on medical treatment, education and vocational training.
4. Not be offenders or criminal prosecution in accordance with Vietnam Law and foreign law.
5. Approved in writing document by the state agency in charge of the use of foreign workers.
Vietnam warmly welcomes you to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine and to make your trip in smooth water, turn your plan into real by quick hands to obtain Vietnam visa at http://govietnamvisa.com.