Visa Exemption for Denmark, Norway, Finland, and Sweden residents
From May 1, 2005, Denmark, Norway, Finland, and Sweden citizens, regardless of entering purpose and kinds of passport, have been enjoyed Vietnam visa exemption for a stay not exceeding 15 days, if they satisfy the following conditions:
- Valid passport issued by authorized agencies of the government that foreigners are citizens and the passport must be at least 3 month validity from the date of entering Vietnam.
- Round transport tickets or connecting ticket
- Not in the list who is not allowed to enter Vietnam
(Decision 808/2005 / QD-BNG dated April 13, 2005 of the Minister of Foreign Affairs for promulgating the Regulation on visa exemption for citizens of Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden countries).
Visa Exemption for ASEAN Secretariat officials and citizens of Asian countries (except Myanmar)
Visa Exemption for ASEAN Secretariat officials and citizens of Asian countries (except Myanmar) is enjoyed Vietnam visa exemption for a stay not exceeding 30 days, regardless of their kinds of passport.
(Circular No. 04/2002 / TTLT / BCA-BNG January 29, 2002 by the Ministry of Public Security, Ministry of Foreign Affairs guiding the implementation of Decree No. 21/2001 / ND-CP dated May 28, 2001 stipulating implementation of the Ordinance on entry, exit and residence of foreigners in Vietnam).
Vietnam warmly welcomes you to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine and to make your trip in smooth water, turn your plan into real by quick hands to obtain Vietnam visa at http://govietnamvisa.com.
- Procedures for Applying and Extending 3 Month Multiple Visa
- Procedures for passport extension and renewal due to be lost passports for foreigners in Vietnam
- Guidelines To Extend Business Visa One Month
- Procedures of Visa Exemption for Korean and Japanese passport holders
- Tourist Visa Extension for foreigners in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- Procedures for Extend Long- Term Vietnam Visa for Foreigners