Subjects are issued separate visa (Clause 1, Article 3, Decree No. 21/2001 / ND-CP and point c, Clause 1, Section II, Joint Circular No. 04/2002 / TTLT / BCA-BNG)
Following situations are issued separate visa and passport attached:
- Passport does not have available pages for visa and have not enough time to renew it.
- Passport of the country which has not put diplomatic relation to Vietnam or any Vietnamese consulate.
- Due to security or diplomatic reasons.
The Vietnamese residing abroad must carry papers issued by the country where they reside, have exit and entry validity and formal notification to Vietnam through diplomatic channels.
Vietnam warmly welcomes you to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine and to make your trip in smooth water, turn your plan into real by quick hands to obtain Vietnam visa at http://govietnamvisa.com.
- Conditions for issuing work permit for foreigners under new regulation
- Visa Exemption for Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden residents and ASEAN Secretariat officials and citizens of Asian countries
- Procedures for Applying and Extending 3 Month Multiple Visa
- Procedures for passport extension and renewal due to be lost passports for foreigners in Vietnam
- Guidelines To Extend Business Visa One Month
- Procedures of Visa Exemption for Korean and Japanese passport holders